The technology news never stops breaking, and we've got another selection of stories for you this morning, courtesy of our friends at TechRadar – read on to learn about Motorola's new phone, Samsung's upcoming phone, and new hardware from Sonos and Parrot.
1. The Galaxy Note 9 might look a lot like this
As the reported launch window (July or August) for the Galaxy Note 9 edges closer, we're getting more hints about what the handset might actually look like. The latest clues come from renderings based on leaked information to date, courtesy of OnLeaks and 91Mobiles – two sources that have been pretty spot-on with Samsung phone rumours in the past.
2. A new look at the Magic Leap AR glasses
The Magic Leap augmented reality glasses currently in production are said to be some of the best in the AR business, but up until now no one's actually been able to test them. Well, we're no closer to getting news of a public launch, but we do have a live look to show you – check out how the glasses, the clip-on power pack, and controller work together.
- Here's how Magic Leap One AR glasses will fit on your head (opens in new tab)
3. Sonos launches a new soundbar for your living room
Sonos already makes a couple of speakers designed to fit under your TV, but the brand new £399/$399 Beam is cheaper and smaller, and comes with Alexa integration on board (with other digital assistants following soon). If you have a television supporting the HDMI ARC standard, you can even get Alexa in place of the remote control for a lot of basic tasks.
- Sonos Beam is the smart, slim new soundbar for your TV (opens in new tab)
4. Parrot's new 4K drone is a foldable flyer
Those of you in the market for a foldable drone that can shoot 4K video and still fit in your rucksack might want to take a look at the new Parrot Anafi. Light and powerful, the drone can operate for 25 minutes between battery charges, with a maximum speed of some 33 mph (or 55 km/h). All this gadgetry can be yours from the start of July for £649/$699.
- Parrot's new drone is a 4K foldable flier set to challenge DJI Mavic Air (opens in new tab)
5. The Moto Z3 Play is a solid Android mid-ranger
It might not attract as much hype as the Samsung Galaxy S9 or the iPhone X, but at $499 (about £370) the Moto Z3 Play just unveiled by Motorola is likely to have more appeal for budget-conscious smartphone buyers. It packs in a dual-lens rear camera, a Snapdragon 636 chipset and 4GB of RAM, and it's all topped off with a generous 6.01-inch display.
- Moto Z3 Play arrives with stylish design and Moto Mod support (opens in new tab)