No matter which slices of the tech pie you're interested in, we've got something for you this morning, courtesy of our friends at TechRadar – check out the latest in drone skills, rumours of phones from Samsung and Google, and the teasing of a new Fallout game.
1. A smart drone that can follow your driving
Drones just keep on getting smarter, and the Skydio R1 self-flying drone is a case in point – it's just added a new mode called Car Follow, which does exactly what you might think. The gadget will follow your vehicle and capture video at a maximum of 30 frames-per-second in 4K... just make sure you don't exceed the top speed of 25mph.
- Skydio R1 self-flying drone can now follow your car around (opens in new tab)
2. Here's one of the first Samsung Galaxy S10 rumours
To early to speculate on what Samsung is planning for the Galaxy S10 in 2019? Not according to the rumour mill, with leaks from sources in Asia saying the phone will have a fingerprint sensor embedded under the front display, so it won't need to go around the back. That would also suggest the tech won't be ready for this year's Galaxy Note 9...
- Samsung Galaxy S10 may be ready to include an in-display fingerprint scanner (opens in new tab)
3. Atari's new retro-inspired console is ready to pre-order
Atari is back with the Atari VCS, which the company says will play both modern and classic games (even up to 4K) when it finally hits the market in July 2019. If you like what you see, you can now get a pre-order in via the project's Indiegogo page – more than $2m (roughly £1.5m) has been raised so far, with the console itself starting at $199 (about £150).
- Atari’s all-new gaming console is available for pre-order (opens in new tab)
4. We now know a little more about the Google Pixel 3
Google is expected to be revealing new phones around October or November time, and the web is currently rife with rumours about what we might expect. New leaks point to a small notch, front-facing speakers, and two front-facing cameras on the Pixel 3 XL, and upgraded rear cameras on both models. A notch-free phone is said to be planned for 2019.
- Google Pixel 3 XL could have a notch and two front-facing cameras (opens in new tab)
5. Bethesda teases a new Fallout game for E3
With the huge E3 gaming expo starting on 12 June, Bethesda has caught the attention of Fallout fans by teasing the arrival of a new game called Fallout 76. From what we can tell so far, it'll be set not long after the outbreak of nuclear war, and may well involve some kind of online gameplay – but we're going to have to wait until next month for details.
- Fallout 76 teased by Bethesda ahead of E3 2018 (opens in new tab)